HOW IT WORKS
Want to save on your next new car purchase?
RECENT BLOG POST
What is a Typical Car Broker?
What is the Difference?
Here’s another example.
Subaru Advertised price $54,636.
Offer 2 – Cannot Supply
Offer 3 – $50,985.50
Offer 4 – $
Offer 5 – $
Offer 6 – $
Offer 7 – $
Offer 8 – $
I will be YOUR CAR BUYING AGENT. By asking the right questions, I will find you the RIGHT new car at the BEST price around! I’m different from a car broker because I don’t depend on dealers for getting my clients to buy a car from their dealership. My car advocacy service is transparent and independent provided solely to my client (and not on behalf of any Brisbane car dealer). As your agent, and with me working on your behalf, my fee is payable by you and the same amount by the delering dealer. I always declare my fee to you up front. If I can’t save you more than the fee with your new car purchase you don’t pay ANYTHING.
Do You Need Finance?
Make sure the perfect car is also the car you can afford.
How it Works
Which Car to Buy
Have we got your attention now?
New Car Advice – Before You Buy Your Car
- Decide which make/model car you think is right for you
- Does it have the right amount of safety and security requirements?
- How is the fuel consumption? Or is performance more important?
- Will it carry the number of passengers you need it to?
- Is it able to accommodate any tools, sports gear etc that you need to transport?
- Does it handle the conditions you need it to?
- Can it tow your trailer, boat, caravan?
- Is there enough room in it to do everything you need to be able to do?