- Ford V Ferrari – Coming in November to a Cinema Near You
- Tesla Model 3 Earns the 2019 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK
- Volkswagen ID.4: Pure-electric SUV to hit Australia before ID.3 hatch
- Ferrari F8 Tributo First Drive: Even More Fun Than The 488.
- Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda settle class action over emissions scandal.
- ‘Frankenfurter’ Motor Show 2019 – Honda E Car Shown
- VW ID.3 ELECTRIC HATCH DEBUTS AHEAD OF FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW
- Ford Ranger Goes Wild – Will be fitted with a 242kW V6 donk
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S – Huh?
- Reborn: All-new 2020 Hyundai Veloster
10 Common Mistakes people make when buying a new car, get Tips from our industry insider here and we won't ask for your details.
Take the Car Life Style Survey and Know which Car is Best for You. It may not be the one your thinking of!
Want to save on your next new car purchase?
Recent Blog Post
Car Business- Brisbane Car Broker
I offer you far more than your average car broker.
Car Business is a multi-dimensional automotive company that aims to help you to buy your new car for a better price than you can do on your own. Based at Redcliffe, about 15 minutes from Brisbane Airport and 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, Car Business is located in an area that allows us to pick and choose from
I sold my new car franchises (Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Northstar Fiat Alfa Romeo, Northstar Volkswagen
New Car Buyers Agents / Advocates / Broker
Late Model Used Cars
Local Area Marketing for Small Business, particularly Google My Business
Finance and Insurance for new and used cars
Genuine Spare Parts for Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Volkswagen and Isuzu Ute Quality Service for your new or used car
Quality Service for Your Car
I offer far more than any other Brisbane car broker. I am your ‘go to’ Brisbane car buying agent
The ‘go to’ Brisbane car buying agents, Car Business, is so much better than any other Brisbane car broker. First and foremost, Car Business is an experienced Car Buyer’s Advocacy service.
I’ll be Your Car Buying Angel
I ask the right questions and find you the RIGHT new car at the BEST price around! I’m different for any other Brisbane car broker in that I’m not paid by dealers exclusively. My car advocacy service is provided solely to my client (not on behalf of any car dealer or group.
My process and fee structure
- First of all, you sign a retainer agreement enabling me to negotiate on your behalf. I charge $100 at this point.
- Once I’ve received the offers back from the dealers, I’ll outline what I’ve received in a simple email. You can take your time to decide which offer you’ll accept.
- Once we’ve (you and I ) have decided on the dealer to supply your new car, you’ll sign a contract with me.
- I’ll arrange your finance if you’d like me to, order the vehicle and then arrange delivery for you. Only on delivery will you pay a further $230 for the work I’ve done.
- The successful dealer will also pay me a fee of $330, making a total of $660
- I’ll follow up with you to ensure that you’re totally satisfied with the car and the experience of dealing with a broker
- I’ll keep in touch with you over the next few years to assist wherever I can
For free advice on finding or purchasing your new car
Founder and CEO, Car Business
Where are you based:
Redcliffe and Brisbane, Australia
Diploma of Management, Certificate IV Training
The Car Guy (https://carbusiness.com.au/blog)
From Cadet Salesperson in
Main Areas of Expertise:
New Cars, Cars for sale, Advice on new cars, helping people save money on new cars, Car finance, Car insurance, Car care, and accessories.
Basically – The Motor Industry and Everything To Do With It
Golf, Watches, European Cars – particularly Ferrari, Fiat, Alfa Romeo
Words to Live By:
Innovation is the Ability to See Change as an Opportunity Not a Threat – Thomas Edison
In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield – Warren Buffet
What’s Your Story:
My personal and sincere thanks to Rupert Murdoch for closing down the local newspaper after I’d been there for only six months.
That decision, which at the time wasn’t a happy one for me, steered me into the auto industry – my passion for the next 38 years.
I started as a cadet salesperson transitioning to management, and eventually ownership of a multi-franchise, multi-million dollar business. My focus and point of difference had always been my customers and my relationship with them. My consciousness is that customers will stick with you for life if you treat them as a member of your family.
Unfortunately, that isn’t the case in this business, and accordingly, Car Business was created to assist new car buyers buying their car at a much lower price than the industry wants them to pay. Industry sources state that in 2015 the average new car buyer contributed nearly $4000 to the profit of new car dealers.
Gouging is not the way to create long-term relationships.
‘Famous’ people you know:
Peter Senior, Norman Von Nida (Golf), Harry Kewell (Soccer) Samantha Riley, Tarnee White, Suzi O’Neill, Leisel Jones, Jess Schipper, Geoff Huegill (Swimming) Tatiana Grigorieva (Athletics) Mal Meninga, Steve Walters, Alan Langer, Mitch Brennan (Rugby League) Campbell Newman (Politics)
Availability for Interviews:
Any time via either telephone, face to face or by skype
Happy to be Photographed:
Want to Buy and Sell New And Used Cars?
Go-to car buying agents in Brisbane who can help with buying
New Cars and Saving Money on that new car