Which Car to Buy
Apart from buying your next home, buying a car ranks up there as the second most expensive decision you’ll make. And unlike a home, you’ll have to make this decision on average every 3 or 4 years. How would you feel if we told you that over your lifetime of buying and trading cars Car Business was going to save you nearly $50,000?
Have we got your attention now?
Car Manufacturers spend tens of millions of dollars every year to get YOU to buy into THEIR marketing plan. They don’t really care too much whether the car they’re advertising on television or on the internet suits your lifestyle or needs at all.
Car Business offers free advice on new cars, and provides a “Car Lifestyle Survey” that will show you the vehicle that would most suit your requirements and budget. And have a look at the free PDF download “10 Mistakes People Make When Buying a New Car”. We strongly recommend that any new car buyer checks these out before signing on the dotted line.
Call our Brisbane office for free advice and assistance with buying your car and if you decide to use our services you can sit back and watch our experienced car buyers find the perfect new car for you!
New Car Advice – Before You Buy Your Car:
- Decide which make/model car you think is right for you
- Does it have the right amount of safety and security requirements?
- How is the fuel consumption? Or is performance more important?
- Will it carry the number of passengers you need it to?
- Is it able to accommodate any tools, sports gear etc that you need to transport?
- Does it handle the conditions you need it to?
- Can it tow your trailer, boat, caravan?
- Is there enough room in it to do everything you need to be able to do?
Of course, you must consider whether the new car price is within your budget, however, you must also consider extra costs such as stamp duty, registration, insurance, extended warranties and dealer delivery charges. Consider the running costs. Remember that luxury imported models are usually more expensive to service, repair and insure.
Do you need finance? How much can you afford to repay? Make sure the perfect car is also the car you can afford.
Call Car Business and let our Car Buying Agent make sure you save on your new car, and you buy the right one for you at the right price